News & events
Yoga is the Journey not the destination
Our Events, Workshops and News are added here regularly
Build the foundations of your yoga practice
You will learn the most common asanas (postures), learn some yogic history and develop an understanding of yogic practices.
6 week course – 1 hr per week
Commences Sunday 19 July at 2.30pm*
*course to proceed subject to minimum numbers
From Birthday parties for Adults and Children to Corporate events and Special Occasions, we have the party plan to suit you! Celebrate with a difference, discovering laughter, mindful movement, peaceful connection and joy whilst soaking up our beautiful space and tranquil views!
We offer a range of options and work with you to make your event hassle free and successful.
Contact us to discuss our offerings today and reserve your date!
Covid Safe Plan
- Our studio will be sanitised after each class and deep cleaned regularly.
- Our teachers and staff will remain at home and not attend the studio if they are feeling unwell or are displaying symptoms of illness.
- Our teachers will refrain from physical assists and adjustments in class.
- We have completed the government Covid-19 infection control training.
- Ensure all attendances are registered to comply with government contact tracing requirements.
- We will promptly contact you should we be notified of an infection or contact tracing is required.
- If directed, we will temporarily close our studio to comply with any health requirements enforced by the government to ensure your ongoing health and well-being.
- Students presenting with or developing symptoms of illness will be turned away or required to leave class.
- Compulsory hand washing prior to entry to the studio OR use of Hand Sanitiser gel upon entry and exit of the studio.
- 1.5m social distance to be maintained.
- Floor markers for yoga mat placement.
- Self-Check-In unavailable: Teachers will check you in on arrival contact-free.
- Classes will be limited to 20 students for general classes and heated classes are limited to 13 students.
- Contact free studio entry.
- Glass doors to balcony will be open to maximise air circulation (if weather permits) during classes.
- Air purifier will be operational for every class.
- Change rooms will be unavailable until further notice.
- We are not permitted to serve tea until further notice.
- Mat hire is unavailable until further notice.
- Other than the bolsters and tune-up balls – no communal props to be used. Bolsters to be lined up against back studio wall after class for washing and tune-up balls to be cleaned with antibacterial wipes after class.
- We encourage you to BYO mats and props. Alternatively, quality yoga mats, blocks, straps and bolsters will be available for student purchase either online or at the studio.
- We are unable to accept cash for any in-studio purchases or payments at this time. Card payments can still be processed.
- Classes will have a minimum 20-minute break between each to allow time for students to depart and studio sanitation prior to the next class.