News & events
Yoga is the Journey not the destination
Our Events, Workshops and News are added here regularly
Our range of yoga classes at our Brisbane studio are suitable for various levels of ability, from a beginner yoga class to hot yoga and yoga for rest and restoration. We also offer family yoga and encourage tweens and teens to practice.
Have you started 2022 drained? Need a lift to look forward to? Join our Yoga Day Retreat 21 May 2022
Join us for a day of self care and rejuvenation at our yoga retreat at our beautiful studio sanctuary. An opportunity to renew mind body and spirit. Our yoga retreat includes:
- Two practices, a morning practice to renew and get the prana moving and an afternoon practice to nourish and rejuvenate.
- Journaling and meditation feed the spirit
- Crystal Mala making and cleansing
- Lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments
Complete the day with a mesmerising Sound Therapy Bath with the incredibly talented Nienke. Nienke is a professional Nada (sound) Yoga teacher, Art & Sound Therapist, and Singer-Songwriter. Nienke plays a wide variety of instruments from guitar to harmonium, singing bowls, flute, gong, drum, chimes, and her voice, that facilitate the inner journey towards the self.
9.30am Saturday 21 May 2022
Members save $30: contact us for your code
mid-term kids yoga workshop 5-12yo
10am – Midday Sunday 29 May 2022
Term 2 – Feels like our kids have barely been at school! Before long you will notice their protests and exhaustion of how tired and busy they are. Give the kids something to look forward to and book them in for our super popular Kids Yoga Workshops!
Book in for our Kids Yoga Workshop at Tawa Yoga to give them that mindful, joyful boost they need to help going to the end of the school term. Reserve your spot today here!
Foundations series for beginners
Discover joy, feel good through mind, body and spirit when you start that yoga practice you have always promised yourself! Join our next Foundations series, wonderful for beginners, starting soon! Better yet, enrol with a friend and you save 50% or 25% each! Book into our next series here.
Hello Blossoming Mum!
Are you feeling the shifts of your mothering journey? We would love to support you as you blossom from pregnancy to post birth! Our class group sizes are small and style is gentle. Our next class series start soon. Book to reserve your spot, discounts available when booking with a friend or when you are an existing member with us. Please contact us for your discount code before purchase.
Join us for our next Pre Natal Series
Join us for our next Post Natal Series
From Birthday parties for Adults and Children to Corporate events and Special Occasions, we have the party plan to suit you! Celebrate with a difference, discovering laughter, mindful movement, peaceful connection and joy whilst soaking up our beautiful space and tranquil views!
We offer a range of options and work with you to make your event hassle free and successful.
Contact us to discuss our offerings today and reserve your date!
Covid Safe Plan
- Our yoga studio in Brisbane will be sanitised and cleaned regularly.
- Our yoga teachers and staff will remain at home and not attend the studio if they are feeling unwell or are displaying symptoms of illness.
- We have completed the government Covid-19 infection control training.
- Ensure all attendances are registered to comply with government contact tracing requirements.
- If directed, we will temporarily close our yoga studio to comply with any health requirements enforced by the government to ensure your ongoing health and well-being.
- Everyone must wear a mask when required by the Qld government mandates to enter and leave the class.
- Students presenting with or developing symptoms of illness will be turned away or required to leave class.
- Compulsory hand washing prior to entry to the studio OR use of Hand Sanitiser gel upon entry and exit of the studio.
- Floor markers for yoga mat placement.
- Classes numbers will be limited and online pre-booking for every yoga class is required.
- Contact free studio entry.
- Glass doors to balcony will be open to maximise air circulation (if weather permits) during our yoga classes.
- Air purifier will be operational for every class.
- BYO clean towels to cover bolsters.
- BYO mats and yoga props are recommended. Alternatively, communal props are available & cleaned after use. Quality yoga mats, blocks, straps and bolsters also available for student purchase either online or at the studio.