News & events
Yoga is the Journey not the destination
Our Events, Workshops and News are added here regularly
Our range of yoga classes at our Brisbane studio are suitable for various levels of ability, from a beginner yoga class to hot yoga and yoga for rest and and restoration. We also teach kids yoga and family yoga.
Foundations Yoga Series
6 week Foundations* $140 – 1 hr per week. Enrol here.
Next Course starts 6.30pm Monday 18 October
Build the foundations of your yoga practice with us.
You will learn the most common asanas (postures), some yogic philosophy and develop an understanding of some basic pranayama methods (breathing skills) & discover the practice of meditation. Gain the confidence to build your regular practice with us.
This series is suited for those new to yoga or those seeking to refresh and enhance their practice.
*series to proceed subject to minimum numbers
POST natal yoga series
6 week Post-natal yoga series* $145 – 1 hr per week. Enrol here.
Next Series starts 10am Wednesday 27 October 2021
Enjoy a peaceful practice with your baby. Designed for new postnatal mums, the focus is on calming the mind, releasing tension and toning the body. Through gentle movements, breath work, stretching and strengthening, you will begin to feel stronger, more confident with an improved connection between body and mind. You and baby will benefit from bonding time together whilst connecting with other mum’s and babies in our community.
This class is a supportive environment for mothers transitioning back into a gentler practice with babies from 6 weeks who are not yet crawling.
*series to proceed subject to minimum numbers
PRE natal yoga series
6 week Pre-natal yoga series* $145 – 1 hr per week. Enrol here.
Next Series starts 9.15am 16 October 2021
FREE COMMUNITY YOGA CLASS
al fresco at Brewdog* Murarrie!
Come as you are in comfy clothing that you can move in, BYO yoga mat. Beginners welcome!
Cultivate life-force with this meditative and healing practice
10am Sunday 31 October $35 – 2hr workshop.
Qigong is ancient internal art from China and has been developed from Taoist philosophy. Using the body and the breath to calm and relax the mind. The movements are slow, conscious, 3 dimensional movements to attain a flow state of relaxation; they are very soft, gentle in nature and accessible to everyone regardless of your capabilities. The movements are simple to remember and fun to learn.
Jordan will explain the scientific and experimental benefits to these practices in a fun and interactive way. He will then finish the workshop off with a qigong sequence to nourish, calm and relax your mind and body.
Jordan has special expertise working with returned servicemen and women and also professional sportsmen from the Broncos and Tigers. This is a practice for every-body. Join us!
From Birthday parties for Adults and Children to Corporate events and Special Occasions, we have the party plan to suit you! Celebrate with a difference, discovering laughter, mindful movement, peaceful connection and joy whilst soaking up our beautiful space and tranquil views!
We offer a range of options and work with you to make your event hassle free and successful.
Contact us to discuss our offerings today and reserve your date!
Covid Safe Plan
- Our yoga studio in Brisbane will be sanitised after each class and deep cleaned regularly.
- Our yoga teachers and staff will remain at home and not attend the studio if they are feeling unwell or are displaying symptoms of illness.
- We have completed the government Covid-19 infection control training.
- Ensure all attendances are registered to comply with government contact tracing requirements.
- We will promptly contact you should we be notified of an infection or contact tracing is required.
- If directed, we will temporarily close our yoga studio to comply with any health requirements enforced by the government to ensure your ongoing health and well-being.
- Students presenting with or developing symptoms of illness will be turned away or required to leave class.
- Compulsory hand washing prior to entry to the studio OR use of Hand Sanitiser gel upon entry and exit of the studio.
- 1.5m social distance to be maintained.
- Floor markers for yoga mat placement.
- Classes numbers will be limited and online pre-booking for every yoga class is required.
- Contact free studio entry.
- Glass doors to balcony will be open to maximise air circulation (if weather permits) during our yoga classes.
- Air purifier will be operational for every class.
- BYO clean towels to cover bolsters.
- BYO mats and yoga props are recommended. Alternatively, communal props are available & cleaned after use. Quality yoga mats, blocks, straps and bolsters also available for student purchase either online or at the studio.
- Classes will have a minimum 15-minute break between each to allow time for students to depart and studio sanitation prior to the next class.