News & events
Yoga is the Journey not the destination
Our Events, Workshops and News are added here regularly
Our range of yoga classes at our Brisbane studio are suitable for various levels of ability, from a beginner yoga class to hot yoga and yoga for rest and and restoration. We also teach beginner yoga for kids of all ages from 5 years old to teenagers.
1st Birthday week!
15-21 February 2021
Come celebrate with us with a FREE lunchtime class on Thursday to mark 1 year of opening our Brisbane Yoga Studio! We started with a lunchtime class and will celebrate with one! Book here.
Current members and pass holders can bring a friend for free this week to all yoga classes! Contact us to book them in.
Celebration Tawa Tea on Friday to share and laugh with our community in Murarrie, Brisbane. Register here.
pRE natal yoga course
5 week Pre-natal yoga course* $120 – 1 hr per week. Enrol here.
Starts Saturday 10am 27 February 2021
Designed to help expectant mothers release built up tension, in both body and mind. You will learn breathing techniques to help reduce pregnancy related anxiety, helping you to focus throughout delivery and bring a sense of calm into your life. Gentle movements help you find ease in your own body whilst gently massaging your baby within; creating an inner memory of calmness and relaxation that they will carry with them indefinitely.
*course to proceed subject to minimum numbers
From Birthday parties for Adults and Children to Corporate events and Special Occasions, we have the party plan to suit you! Celebrate with a difference, discovering laughter, mindful movement, peaceful connection and joy whilst soaking up our beautiful space and tranquil views!
We offer a range of options and work with you to make your event hassle free and successful.
Contact us to discuss our offerings today and reserve your date!
Covid Safe Plan
- Our yoga studio in Brisbane will be sanitised after each class and deep cleaned regularly.
- Our yoga teachers and staff will remain at home and not attend the studio if they are feeling unwell or are displaying symptoms of illness.
- We have completed the government Covid-19 infection control training.
- Ensure all attendances are registered to comply with government contact tracing requirements.
- We will promptly contact you should we be notified of an infection or contact tracing is required.
- If directed, we will temporarily close our yoga studio to comply with any health requirements enforced by the government to ensure your ongoing health and well-being.
- Students presenting with or developing symptoms of illness will be turned away or required to leave class.
- Compulsory hand washing prior to entry to the studio OR use of Hand Sanitiser gel upon entry and exit of the studio.
- 1.5m social distance to be maintained.
- Floor markers for yoga mat placement.
- Classes numbers will be limited and online pre-booking for every yoga class is required.
- Contact free studio entry.
- Glass doors to balcony will be open to maximise air circulation (if weather permits) during our yoga classes.
- Air purifier will be operational for every class.
- BYO clean towels to cover bolsters.
- BYO mats and yoga props are recommended. Alternatively, communal props are available & cleaned after use. Quality yoga mats, blocks, straps and bolsters also available for student purchase either online or at the studio.
- Classes will have a minimum 15-minute break between each to allow time for students to depart and studio sanitation prior to the next class.